Saturday, January 31, 2015

First Photoshoot

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Time goes by fast and today marks the end of the first month of 2015. My new semester has started for a week already. Other than getting back into the college routine, preparations for the coming summer session UOL examinations is also another major thing for this semester. Well, I did paid a few thousand ringgits for the exam, so I should at least put in efforts so that I can pass the exam instead of wasting those moneys.

Putting aside the back to school issue, I just had my first cosplay photoshoot around 2 weeks ago, which was the time that I'm still in my semester break. Judging from the picture above, I believe you guys (Especially the Love-Livers hahaha) can probably guess the character despite that it's still a preview. 

Having a photoshoot was quite new to me because it was my first time having an actual photoshoot and thankfully that it went quite smooth thanks to the photographer's efforts and guidances.*laughs*
The only failure point of this photoshoot was my forgetfulness and eventually forgot the fluffy earpiece. Orz Oh well, what has been done cannot be undone. I hope that I could have second shoot for this character again someday to 'make up my regrets' for this photoshoot. Afterall, I really love this character and I would really like to get close to perfection of the overall appearance. qwq            

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.♥

Caydence's | Blog of Life © 2014