Sunday, March 30, 2014

Cozy Break

Sunday, March 30, 2014
Good morning everyone!
Today I'd woke up earlier than expected and I still have some times before I start driving to work, so why not I make another blog post throughout these hours? :P

Okay, enough with these things that doesn't really matter. So, I just had my off day last Thursday. Since that those friends of mine who are studying form 6 is still on their semester holiday, I asked my friends whether they're free to meet up but mostly of them were occupied with tuitions so only Ewen turned up to be the one who's available to join me.

For that day we actually planned to go for brunch at De Moonlight Café and go for a shopping then, have lunch at the mall after that. However, it's rather unfortunate because De Moonlight is not having their business for that day. We actually really wished to try out their signature honey oat chicken as well as the banana milkshake. Too bad we're not lucky enough on that day. :/

When we're walking on our way to the parking area we also went strolling at the street which has a lot of  tourists since that that particular area is one of a tourist attraction with heritages and mural arts.

While we're walking back we discovered another interesting café at the same street. Since that we're already there and it's rather time wasting for us to drive to another place just for the brunch, we settled by having our brunch at the café - Cozy in the Rocket.

To be honest I was actually also attracted by the adorable paintings at their outdoor, there's always something which appeals us to go into it :P


So here's how the mailbox at the storefront looks like.



The interior is simple and has a vintage concept décor.


For your information there's also alcohol beverages available, but I'm not an alcoholic. :P


There's also paintings on wood hanging at the front counter.


We're told to order from the counter and the menu is on the wooden board at the counter and the price is provided on the board as well. The menu consisted mainly with Italian dishes.




There's also paintings on wood hanging on each of the pillars in the store. Doesn't this looks pretty similar to No-face and Totoro from Hayao Miyazaki's artworks? 






Then I noticed that there's also outdoor seats as well in the café. The washroom is also located at the outdoor section.





Selfies time while waiting the dishes. :P


Caffe Latte, RM10



Homemade Gnocchi with Gorgonzola Sauce & Pork Bacon , RM28
I ordered this because I'm a fan of potatoes-related dishes LOLOL
I'd actually attempted to make gnocchi on the last December but the taste wasn't as good as this. ;_; 



Cappuccino, RM10
(You can spot me taking pictures of my latte. That's what a typical Asian does*laughs* )


Homemade Spaghetti with Bacon Tomato Salsa & Prawns, RM36
This made Ewen heart broken, she didn't notice the price there and ordered this dish. Then her bill total was RM50 including service tax. Still, at the very least, the taste was quite nice so it's not really a waste for paying that amount. 



Extras: Ewen took a candid of me taking selfies  LOL 



Then, I took a candid photo of her as well where she didn't even notice while she was checking on her SNS platforms.

                                                                       Ratings
_______________________________Price: 7/10. 
_______________________________Environment: 9/10
_______________________________Service: 8.5/10
_______________________________Taste: 8.5/10

In overall, the food was not bad and taste pretty good. However, the price is a little bit too expensive. 

If anyone of you would like to try out this cafe's dishes here's the necessary informations for your information.  :D

Cozy in the Rocket 
___________________Address : 262 & 264, Lebuh Pantai, George Town, Penang.
___________________Business Hour : Daily 10am-5pm,closed on Monday
___________________Tel : +6012 496 7838

It's my first time making a food review, I hope it's not that awful. ^^"
I would really liked to try out other cafes and make food reviews onto my blog. It's pretty challenging for me to try out. :D

                                                                                                           

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.♥

Caydence's | Blog of Life © 2014