Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Back to the Blogging Life

Wednesday, May 27, 2015
*Levi Kaichou-mode: ON*
After being missing in action (MIA) on blogging for nearly one & a half month, I could finally get back blogging again! Yeah! :D

The summer exam had ended last Tuesday but I barely have time to blog because I've been rushing on those props and accesorries for my cosplay for Penang Anime Matsuri(PAM). This post would be kind of a random update (or to be accurate, an update to indicate that the blog isn't dead LOL) as I'm still editing photos and videos for those upcoming posts. 

 I should be continuing to edit the photos to get the posts up here as soon as possible, so that should be all by now. Jya-ne _(:3 J

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.♥

Caydence's | Blog of Life © 2014