Sunday, January 19, 2014

First Post? Maybe Not

Sunday, January 19, 2014
First and foremost, Hello again to the blogspohere.

Yes, 'again'.I haven't been blogging much back then during 2013 and I've actually modified a new blog of mine since that the picture in the previous posts have some malfunction due to Google+ back then.

Then I was thinking of having a new start that time. However life has been pretty hasty after I enrolled into college. Then, I actually couldn't have time to blog as my time was totally packed with college works. Moreover, the program I enrolled in is actually a shortened one instead of one years, which I expected that I would actually graduate only by this year's June. Hence, there's also no semester break for this 'express train' program. Even though there's breaks when there's public holidays, but I'm too exhausted from all the college tasks (And also the slothfulness that I have LOL -_-).

Now I've actually graduated from the program. To be honest I'm not that confident with the result which would be released a few days later and I'm also quite worried.

So for the time being, I've myself backup-ed  with plans for both possible outcomes. Which is failing or getting a satisfying result for the exam. Neither both of it I would planning to have a part-time job for the time being to earn some savings, which is rather helpful for me to proceed the next step in degrees, even if I would actually fail I could spare some cash for retakes without letting my parents bearing the load because of my failure.

 However, it would be great if I actually obtain a result which is rather satisfying, I would actually keep on with my part time which awaiting intakes. However then, if, (just 'IF') I actually would failed, there's no choice but retaking on June. Which then means I've to be self-discipline on revising and in the meanwhile doing my part-time job (instead of slacking at home), it'll be sort of tough in fact.

Now then, I still have some time to blog. Then during the free time I would do blogging. Hopefully everything would be carried out smoothly. Thomas Jefferson said, "I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."  Instead of worrying I should rather try my best and work harder in life too. Wish me luck. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.♥

Caydence's | Blog of Life © 2014