Monday, January 20, 2014

[Review] Freshkon Alluring Eyes in Winsome Brown

Monday, January 20, 2014
Hello again my fellow readers!

It's been a long time since I made reviews on my blog and TODAY, I'll be reviewing Freshkon's Alluring Eyes contact lenses. FYI , I haven't been wearing cosmetic contact lenses since for quite a long time already. It's quite an excitement for me to try out new lenses again! Yay!
Source: Google

There's 4  'Enchanting' shades available for this range, Winsome Brown, Mesmeric Black, Magnetic Grey and Mystical Black. I chose Winsome Brown as the shade of my choice for this time. :)

So here goes the review! :D



 The packaging for the lenses. I wear plano as my eyesight is almost perfect. ;) *narcissism*

So this is how the lenses look like. It doesn't have the ring at the outer part. which rather enables the brown pixels around the lenses to create a more softer look.

Specifications 
1. Water Content: 58%
2. Diameter: 14.2mm
3. Base Curve: 8.5mm
4. Wide Power Range: -0.00D (Plano/non-powered lens), -0.50D to -6.00D (0.25 steps) / -6.50D to -10.00D (0.50 steps)
This was how the lenses actually looked on my eyes in different environment. I love how the lenses actually brightens up my eye naturally without looking too dolly or looking like a big eyed alien.

  You guys won't want to look like this right?? *points*

Design& Color: /5
The design is quite nice from my point of view. It seems to blend with my eye and actually create a natural look, not obviously fake. Also, color of brown is actually perfect for a natural, soft, innocent look. I would liked to give a 5 but the color seems not to be showing up and merely visible in photos though it's still fine for me. Perhaps it was my iris, I've the same situation back then when I used to wear brown lenses, they show up naturally , but not too obvious and unseen in photos.

Enlargement: /5
Unlike some other brands of circle lenses selling out there, the diameter for this range of lenses is  14.2mm. Hence, it doesn't give drastic enlargement like some lenses which is up to 16.2mm (Which would only make you look like an Alien). I found this preferable since that I'm seeking for lenses which could brightens up my eye without looking too harsh.

Comfort:
Since that I've been sort of 'quit' in wearing lenses for more than half year, my eyes does goes back where they couldn't suit when I'm wearing lenses. Thus I'm only making this review after I get back on track where I could adjust myself in wearing lenses. I could say, the comfort is pretty satisfying. I could wear them up to 6 hours without discomfort. There wouldn't be any problems in comfort aspect if you don't over-wear your lenses. If need, I would use rewetting drops when I need to wear it for long hours.

Price:/5
It's retailing at RM45 at my nearest optical shop as they have a lot in stock. Thus, it's still acceptable for monthly disposable lenses. 
However the original price is more or less RM65, which is rather a little bit more pricey. :/

Overall: 4.5/5


Would I repurchase?
YES! It's currently my most favorite pair of lenses and I'll definitely repurchase them again. Or maybe, I'll try out the other shades available as well. 


Some vain selfies before I end this post *laughs*




I hope this review does help those of you who are keen on to get these lenses. This review is also my frank thoughts. :)

Till next time! Jyaa-ne! :D




No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.♥

Caydence's | Blog of Life © 2014