Sunday, August 24, 2014

Nature

Sunday, August 24, 2014


It's Sunday today. Unlike some girls of my age hanging out and have fun out of home shopping with friends, at this time I'm spending my weekend with assignments which would need to be done and passed up for the following weeks.

As I mentioned before in the previous post, there's still around 6 projects, assignments and paperworks to be done, and now a few more are completed. Since that I've completed my part on those that are needed to be handed over to the lecturer next week, so I'm actually taking a breath to do some of my personal things, including blogging here.

Recently, I just did one of the group project(Of course, along with my fellow teammates) at the Youth Park. Therefore, despite of solely doing my job as the photographer of the project, I took the advantage again to do some personal photographs since that I'm already there already. (laughs)






  

I did tried on shooting photos of water flowing using different shutter speed . There's still a lot more for me to learn in order to take better photos. Well said, practice makes perfect.

It's actually great to have to do the project there. Apart from experiencing how much effort the workers there did to maintain the beauty of the park, I get to uplift my mood by enjoy the fresh air, trees, morning dew and much more that Mother Nature that has to offer.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.♥

Caydence's | Blog of Life © 2014