Saturday, April 11, 2015

「NEGAI」

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Just when I'm searching for some music on youtube, I stumbled across with this interesting music video of the song「NEGAI」by No.6, which caught my attention with its "HALF Face Makeup" concept, so I was thinking of sharing it to all of you here.

I'm so enthralled by the concept of the music video. As you can see from 10 of the casts, they are either having the half makeup on the left or the right side of the face, varies from zombie, geisha, clowns and even 'cross-dresser'(?). The theme for the music is to represents one's wish appearance or the true appearance of themselves . Besides, the conception also represents the "two faces within the human," as such, good and evil. 

No. 6 is a female singer who doesn't show up her face in her music video, as you can see in the music video, it was those models who did the lip-sync(s) for the music. This song was her first song , released earlier this February and it was used as the music in Miura Shohei's commercial for the cosmetic line of [DECIEL]. (I think I might also want to check it out soon when I got the time haha)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.♥

Caydence's | Blog of Life © 2014