Friday, July 10, 2015

Anime Watchlist for Summer 2015

Friday, July 10, 2015
Having my summer exam ended & coming back from PAM at the end of the month of May, I have been spending most of my leisure times watching dramas and animes. Time goes by pretty fast and the animes for summer 2015 had started one by another already. 

I'm still on my marathon to catch up some 'leftovers' from the spring & winter seasons' anime series. I'm quite dropped out on catching up with animes as I was refraining from them so that I can concentrate for my exam which has just ended 1 month+ ago.By far, I think I still have 4-6 series to be ticked off from the list. ಥ_ಥ

But anyways, here's some of those series which I have bookmarked on my watch list for this season. I'm actually more toward in looking forward for the autumn season's as there's a lot of my favourite anime series are airing their sequel by then, but lets don't miss out some interesting animes while awaiting them. :P   

Rokka no Yuusha 六花の勇者

Well, mostly of the time I would like to watch animes which are fantasy/magic related. This series is about Six Braves being summon to prevent the resurrection of the Evil God. I get to know this anime after I stumbled across their catchy pv on the social media platform and thus, it'll should be worth watching./marks on the list lolol/


Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan
空戦魔導士候補生の教官
Another fantasy series with a hero &5 heroines. This anime resembles a bit with the series of Infinite Stratos so it's supposing to be a sci-fi anime as well. Apart from that, from my POV,  it'll somehow lead to a harem situation as how it was in Infinite Stratos even the terms 'harem' wasn't stated on the genre. ಥ_ಥ 

Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
下ネタという概念が存在しない退屈な世界

Comedy genre is always my favourite apart from shoujo& fantasy. I just watched their PV a few days back and I know I must have this series on my list. Despite of the ecchis, Ayame, the panty-masked bandit is just too hilarious!! XDD The anime has started airing already, which means I need to start watching already before I drop out from the marathon again LOLOL

 Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 赤髪の白雪姫
I'm actually half-way reading the manga for this series and they already released the anime for it already. Well, this series is basically a romance, shoujo manga narrating the romance between Shirayuki and Zen, the prince of the Clarines' kingdom who Shirayuki met while running away from the kingdom of Tanbarun. 

Prison School 監獄学園〈プリズンスクール〉
Not really my type of anime but my friend who is a fan of this series recommended me to watch the series, so I went to look up for relevant infos regarding this series and the plot of the story is quite interesting where Hachimitsu Academy, allowing boys to be admitted to the school after so many years of school history and the ratio of girls to boys is 200:1. Therefore, another anime series added into the list. :9

That should probably be all by now, I might have missed out some other interesting series but do leave a comment at the section below if you have any other interesting anime from this season to push me down to the pit(✗) recommend me(✓) to add into my watch list. :D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.♥

Caydence's | Blog of Life © 2014