Thursday, July 23, 2015

[Tutorial] DIY Galaxy Bottles

Thursday, July 23, 2015


Galaxy bottles (or you can call it Galaxy in a jar) has been a trending crafting stuff to do for quite some times already and it's starting to get trending at the community right here these lately. I had read a lot of articles about Galaxy Jars photos from different sites as a lot of my friends shared the tutorial onto their social media platform, so there's no way I wouldn't notice about that LOL. 

Despite that some of you might had already know how to do it, I made this simple tutorial on how to make your own unique galaxy bottles! If you're yet to get a vague idea on how to do it, do read till the end and check out the Youtube videos above. :D

Materials needed
1. Cottons
*I got mine from Daiso
2. Glitters of your choice
3. Bottles 
* I use miniature bottle which I bought from crafts store as well as reusing my old contact lenses bottles. Now you'll have a reason to keep some of from your contact lenses bottles :D
4. Tweezers to push in the cotton
5. Colorings 
   *A little goes a long way, you would need only 1-2 drops and dilute it with water until the saturation of your liking. It's not necessary that you would need to use food colorings like I did, you can use watercolor or fabric dye , whichever works best for you. 
6. Some unused cloths or paper to prevent from getting your workplace with messes.

The video was actually my first tutorial video, you might have noticed that the materials introductory footage was quite lengthy, do pardon me for that as I was making explanations regarding the materials but the audio turns out to be a fail as there was too much noises recorded along with my voice. O<<

I hope you enjoy the tutorial and good luck on experimenting!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.♥

Caydence's | Blog of Life © 2014